Tyrone 10 Litre Heavy Duty Mixer TS207-1/S SKU: TS207-1/S
Leaves warehouse in 1-3 business days
10 Litre Tyrone Commercial Planetary Mixer - TS207-1/S
Dough mixer brand, Tyrone, provides some of the toughest and highest quality mixers on offer at F.E.D.. This machine is practical, reliable and great for bakeries and pizzerias with endless features.
Coming with a five year warranty, it is perfect for bakeries and pizzerias looking for a machine to acquire a smooth blend for their dough.
TYRONE MIXERS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY ON THE DRIVE MECHANISM
• All mixers have a stainless steel bowl • come standard with dough hook, beater & whisk
• Tough & reliable
• High quality electrical & mechanical components Tyrone have set a NEW INDUSTRY STANDARD & are the 'best buy' in price & reliability
• Three-speed gearbox RPM: 130 / 278 / 430 Max. dry bread flour: 2 kg
• Special motors for reliability & long life
• Superior design to other machines on the market
• Efficient & shock absorbing toothed-belt drive
• Electronic touch pad controls & timer operation
• Interlocked safety guard
Maximum capacities In all cases are based on dry bread flour and a MINIMUM of 55% water content. Overloading machines and/or using the incorrect speed can cause damage & will void warranty.
Warranty: 12 Months
Experiencing an issue with this product?
Please complete this form and we will forward your request to the manufacturer's service department right away
Ordered the wrong product or changed your mind?
Our priority is our customers however we have to respect our suppliers' strict returns policies. We live in a world of high volumes and slim margins to keep prices down. For these reasons, our suppliers charge 25% restocking fees if you change your mind about a purchase or order the wrong item and then want to exchange it for another.
If your order needs to be re-routed or returned to its warehouse(s) of origin after being collected by a courier, many additional people become involved to faciliate your return.
Unless there is transit damage, a manufacturing defect or a mistake on our end, you will be responsible for any re-delivery and restocking fees.
If you have any questions about the product or want to confirm any details at all, please contact us before ordering.