Thermaster Cold Salad & Noodle Bar 5x1/1 GN Pans PG180FA-YG SKU: PG180FA-YG
Leaves warehouse in 1-3 business days
PG180FA-YG Cold Salad & Noodle Bar 5x1/1 GN Pans
The Thermaster Chilled Salad, Sandwich and Noodle Display range represents the pinnacle of frameless glass design and plug-in over-service display, offering design flexibility and purpose to create a seamless self-contained service area.
Thermaster Displays are produced in High quality Stainless steel and offer a range of flexible options for pan sizes and configuration. With European controls, compressors and electronics, coupled with optional warranty up to 3 years parts and labour*, Thermaster units are primed to display delicate fresh produce in your service application and with cross flow ventilation over the food, you can be sure things are always kept looking their best..
The unit has Frameless glass display area at the front and rear twin sliding doors to allow access from either side, rear PE cutting board is included and the large refrigerated rear storage keeps fresh stock on-hand during busy periods.
*12 months parts and labour warranty is standard
Refrigerated • 1 to 5ÂºC
Two Doors - 5x1/1 GN Pans
- All stainless steel
- Easy to clean
- Auto defrost
- Cross-flow pan cooling
- Frameless Glass Canopy with T5 LED lighting to optimise the food display
- Slide out cassette cooling system for easily maintenance and cleaning
- Automatic condensation evaporation
- Digital temp. controls & read-out
- Castors - front are lockable
- Removable rear sliding doors to top section
- Easy plug in 10 amp power
- Self-evaporating drainage
- Compressor: European made Aspera / Danfoss
- Ventilated / fan forced cooling system
- Fan: German made EBM
- Insulated with high density polyurethane foam
- Self-closing doors with semi recessed, ergonomic handles for increased efficiency in kitchens
- Replaceable long-life magnetic door gaskets
- Adjustable shelving
|Door Fill type||Rear sliding|
|External Material||Stainless steel|
Warranty: 12 Months
Experiencing an issue with this product?
Please complete this form and we will forward your request to the manufacturer's service department right away
Ordered the wrong product or changed your mind?
Our priority is our customers however we have to respect our suppliers' strict returns policies. We live in a world of high volumes and slim margins to keep prices down. For these reasons, our suppliers charge 25% restocking fees if you change your mind about a purchase or order the wrong item and then want to exchange it for another.
If your order needs to be re-routed or returned to its warehouse(s) of origin after being collected by a courier, many additional people become involved to faciliate your return.
Unless there is transit damage, a manufacturing defect or a mistake on our end, you will be responsible for any re-delivery and restocking fees.
If you have any questions about the product or want to confirm any details at all, please contact us before ordering.