Canopy Range Hoods
The air in commercial kitchens contains grease particles and tiny bits of food that can quickly clog up the ducts in a range hood system if not regularly filtered out. Stainless Steel Canopy Range Hoods are installed above cooking equipment to filter and remove smoke, heat, steam, and fumes from the kitchen. Range hoods are available in two varieties, as modular units which require professional installation including ducting and fans as well as filtered hoods with built-in filter systems which do not require any additional ducting.
Safety in the workplace is vital. Having a working environment for your staff that is clean and does not impinge on their well-being is one of the basic tenets of running a successful kitchen. If your staff cannot function properly or are constantly complaining about the adverse health effects of the kitchen environment, then it is time to pay attention and do something to address this immediately.
Here at Restaurant Equipment Online, we offer commercial kitchen canopy options to those that need to ensure that they have taken appropriate measures to safeguard both the health of their staff but also protect the investment made in other equipment and products. Our superior product range affords those in the catering, restaurant, hotel, café and any other business that involves the preparation of food an incredible selection of the best brands made available at the lowest prices online.
Key Features of the Commercial Kitchen Canopy
The old phrase goes, ‘if you can’t stand the heat, get out of the kitchen’. This is the one area of any foodservice business where heat can become a very real problem. Cooking requires a lot of heat and with all those bodies racing about things can get very uncomfortable unless there is an appropriate range hood in place, which can remove excess steam and heat, all of which makes for a much more optimal workspace.
In Australia, canopies are a council requirement. As such, those with equipment with a combined output of 8kw or more, must, by law, install a canopy. At Restaurant Equipment Online, we have a wide range of models that can be purchased in standard sizes, but we can also arrange for custom builds if requested.
F.E.D., SimcoHood and SilverChef are the three brands that we currently stock with new, refurbished and used options available. New items have 1 or 2-year warranties attached. Used canopies come with 3-month warranties, refurbished with 12-month warranties. However, we are willing to lower the price for customers that express an interest in forgoing the warranty on these products.
A key benefit that you will find after installing commercial canopies is that the quality of the air in your kitchen improves dramatically. There will be far fewer odours to contend with, and any smoke, grease or other pollutants that are released into the air will be sucked out through the fan. Failure to put an effective ventilation system in place will mean that your staff is at risk of infections and irritations.
This reduction in air pollutants also makes it a little easier to complete the clean-up at the end of the shift. The added benefit here is that with a ventilation system in place you reduce the risk of mould, grease and grime building up, which could compromise the food stored in your kitchen and threaten the health of your customers. Built-in lighting will also ensure that you spot more of what needs cleaning when the time comes.
24/7 Support for All Australians
This is the ultimate one-stop shop for all commercial catering equipment and supplies with close to 20,000 products available and a brilliantly slick order processing and delivery system, that continually exceed the expectations of all those who order from us.
What’s more, we are committed to doing even the small things right, so when you shop with us, you will never incur credit card fees, you can expect up to $50 discounts by paying via bank deposit and same day shipping will be a reality for those who place their orders before 12pm.
So, when you need a commercial kitchen canopy, we encourage you to reach out to our customer service team. We are here to help 24/7, so if you find yourself in desperate need of new or used equipment and need to keep costs to a minimum, you’ll do no better than right here at Restaurant Equipment Online.
Restaurant Equipment supplies new & refurbished commercial kitchen equipment all over Australia. We offer a variety of commercial & industrial cooking equipment, as well as kitchen appliances. Browse our website further or contact us to learn more.Read Less
Items 1-12 of 70
- SimcoHood SH Series Exhaust Canopy 1000x1000 mmWAS $1,595.00 WAS $1,227.00 $1,115.45Out of stock
- SimcoHood Asian Type SHA Series Exhaust Canopy 1000 X 1150 mmWAS $1,738.00 WAS $1,339.00 $1,217.27Out of stock
- SimcoHood SH Series Exhaust Canopy 1100x1000 mmWAS $1,738.00 WAS $1,339.00 $1,217.27Out of stock
- Modular Systems Canopy Range Hood 1000mmW X 1200D X 600HWAS $2,218.35 WAS $1,449.00 $1,317.27
1000(W) x 600(H) x 1200(D)mm
- SimcoHood Asian Type SHA Series Exhaust Canopy 1100 X 1150 mmWAS $1,925.00 WAS $1,489.00 $1,353.64Out of stock
- SimcoHood SH Series Exhaust Canopy 1200x1000 mmWAS $1,925.00 WAS $1,489.00 $1,353.64Out of stock
- SimcoHood SH Series Exhaust Canopy 1300x1000 mmWAS $2,035.00 WAS $1,569.00 $1,426.36Out of stock
- SimcoHood Asian Type SHA Series Exhaust Canopy 1200 X 1150 mmWAS $2,068.00 WAS $1,599.00 $1,453.64Out of stock
- SimcoHood SH Series Exhaust Canopy 1400x1000 mmWAS $2,200.00 WAS $1,699.00 $1,544.55Out of stock
- SimcoHood Asian Type SHA Series Exhaust Canopy 1300 X 1150 mmWAS $2,255.00 WAS $1,739.00 $1,580.91Out of stock
- SimcoHood SH Series Exhaust Canopy 1500x1000 mmWAS $2,365.00 WAS $1,819.00 $1,653.64Out of stock
- SimcoHood Asian Type SHA Series Exhaust Canopy 1400 X 1150 mmWAS $2,508.00 WAS $1,929.00 $1,753.64Out of stock
Items 1-12 of 70