Restaurant Pro Commercial POS SKU: RES-15-BMTI
Sango – from the AURES Group – is an exclusive design concept of integrated EPOS: one of its many unique features is to completely free-up the space under the touch screen. With no intrusive stand, it soars effortlessly, as if weightless, offering and revealing a space traditionally occupied by the central unit. Elegantly suspended on its offset cast aluminium arm, the real exo-skeleton of the EPOS terminal and support for its technological core (CPU), Sango combines minimalist lines, ergonomics and low power consumption.
Enhanced by the finish of the polycarbonate, Sango’s seven colours (White, Black, Red, Blue, Orange, Grey and Cassis) fit into the revolution line started by AURES in 2005 and provide the final touch for the brand image and visual identity of all points of sale and points of service.
A standard 3 year warranty provides further peace of mind that you will be making the right choice in POS system and solution.
- Aures Sango POS
- 15"" True Flat Resistive Touch Screen
- Dual Core I3-2120 3.3Ghz High Performance Processor
- 15"" True flat resistive touch screen
- Quad core processor
- 2GB RAM
- 32GB SSD
- 36 Month return to base warranty
- Aures thermal docket printer with12 month warranty
- Cash drawer with 5 note tray insert, 8 coin tray insert and 12 month warranty
- POS software 24 month license
- POS ready 7 windows operating system
- Menu management including setting up of user access, menu categories, items, pricing and stock, limited to 2 hours
- POS on -site installation to in-place cabling, limited to 2 hours
- Remote pos training, running through system and order taking process, limited to 2 hours
- After sale support including telephone, email and remote support, limited to 2 hours
Warranty: 3 Years (RTB)
Experiencing an issue with this product?
Please complete this form and we will forward your request to the manufacturer's service department right away
Ordered the wrong product or changed your mind?
Our priority is our customers however we have to respect our suppliers' strict returns policies. We live in a world of high volumes and slim margins to keep prices down. For these reasons, our suppliers charge 25% restocking fees if you change your mind about a purchase or order the wrong item and then want to exchange it for another.
If your order needs to be re-routed or returned to its warehouse(s) of origin after being collected by a courier, many additional people become involved to faciliate your return.
Unless there is transit damage, a manufacturing defect or a mistake on our end, you will be responsible for any re-delivery and restocking fees.
If you have any questions about the product or want to confirm any details at all, please contact us before ordering.