Primax Fast Line Combi Oven 5 x 2/3 GN Trays SKU: FDE-805-HR
The FDE-805-HR Primax Fast Line Combi Oven is a spacious, fully loaded unit that is a well-rounded option for gastronomy and pastry alike. Featuring stainless steel construction with gloss exterior finish, the unit comes with 1 x 2/3 GN tray and accommodates 5 x 2/3 GN total trays, with tray supports that are fully adjustable and easily removed for cleaning.
This oven is fitted with an intuitive digital control panel including easy-to-use controls and a 20 program memory and temperature readout for optimal heating and accuracy. Other features include 3-phase cooking, double glazed door which tilts down to open, snap-on seals in the cooking chamber and rounded internal edges for easy cleaning. The oven also Includes internal lighting, an automatic reversing fan, drainage pipe, spray hose, and manual humidity control.
A simple example of 3 phase cooking would be chefs who like to pre heat the oven before they put actual product inside the oven – that’s phase 1 or stage 1. Then phase 2 or stage 2 is the actual cooking and phase 3 or stage 3 is for resting the product at a certain temperature. This oven is capable of setting different temp and time for each phase or stage. This means that after menus have been created and saved, any kitchen hand is able to cook like a chef at the touch of a button!
- Gastronomy & Pastry
- 5 × 2/3 GN or 440×350mm trays capacity
- 75 mm tray spacing
- Comes with 1 x 2/3 GN grid
- Stainless Steel
- Cooking chamber with rounded edges for easy cleaning
- Digital, intuitive control panel
- 20 program memory
- 3-phase cooking
- Moulded bottom in all models
- Drainage pipe in convection/steam models
- Automatic reversing fan
- Manual control of humidity (convection/steam models only)
- Internal lighting
- Comes with spray hose
- Snap-on seals on cooking chamber
- Double glazed door
- Door tilts down to open
- Tray supports are adjustable with different positions (75 mm steps), easily removable for better cleaning
- Controls: Multi-function selector for Temp, Time & Programming; Phase control; Start-Stop/Pause button
- Temp. Read-out
- Net Weight 50Kg
- Exterior Dimensions: 620mmWx680Dx660H
- Interior Dimensions: 500mmW×380D×450H
- Power Requirements: 240V; 3.2kW; 15A
* Warranty will be void if the correct type of water filtration system is not installed & in use. If a Tundish is not installed correctly at the drainage connection point.
|Fuel||Electric - Single Phase|
|Power||240V; 3.55kW; 15A|
Warranty: 1 Year
Experiencing an issue with this product?
Please complete this form and we will forward your request to the manufacturer's service department right away
Ordered the wrong product or changed your mind?
Our priority is our customers however we have to respect our suppliers' strict returns policies. We live in a world of high volumes and slim margins to keep prices down. For these reasons, our suppliers charge 25% restocking fees if you change your mind about a purchase or order the wrong item and then want to exchange it for another.
If your order needs to be re-routed or returned to its warehouse(s) of origin after being collected by a courier, many additional people become involved to faciliate your return.
Unless there is transit damage, a manufacturing defect or a mistake on our end, you will be responsible for any re-delivery and restocking fees.
If you have any questions about the product or want to confirm any details at all, please contact us before ordering.