Polar G-Series Countertop Prep Fridge 3x 1/3GN & 1x 1/2GN SKU: GD875-A
With space for up to four gastronorm pans, this Polar G-Series countertop prep fridge offers reliable and hygienic chilled storage for ingredients or toppings in smaller sandwich shops, pizzerias and restaurants. The unit can fit three 1/3GN pans and one 1/2GN pan (all sold separately) and is incredibly simple to use, clean and maintain. Precise digital controls ensure temperatures can be set, adjusted and monitored with ease. A 20cm gap is required from the unit to any walls or other objects for the ventilation system to perform properly. Increase this distance further if the obstacle is a heat source.
Polar G-Series kitchen refrigeration is designed for everyday commercial use in demanding professional environments. With strong commercial construction and hard-working compressors, choose G-Series refrigeration if you need a long-lasting, hard-working unit which will be accessed frequently.
- Capacity 3 x 1/3 GN and 1 x 1/2 GN
- Dimensions 435(H) x 1200(W) x 395(D)mm
- Dimensions - internal 155(H) x 845(W) x 305(D)mm
- Dimensions - insulation 40mm
- Material Stainless Steel & Glass
- Power Type 230V. 150W. 1A
- Refrigerant R290
- Temperature Range 2°C to 8°C
- Voltage 230V
- Warranty 2 Years
- Weight 55kg
- 3 x 1/3 and 1 x 1/2 GN capacity (GN pans sold separately)
- Easy-clean construction
- User-friendly digital temperature controls and display
- Glass sneeze screen surround
- Sturdy feet allow easy positioning
- Manual defrost mode
- Continual evaporator prevents water build-up
- Some assembly required (glass)
- Maximum ambient temperature: 32°C
- Please note: This unit is not suitable for use in a mobile environment, including mobile catering vehicles
|Door Fill type||Rear Sliding|
|External Material||Stainless steel|
|Power||230V. 150W. 1A|
Warranty: 24 Months
Experiencing an issue with this product?
Please complete this form and we will forward your request to the manufacturer's service department right away
Ordered the wrong product or changed your mind?
Our priority is our customers however we have to respect our suppliers' strict returns policies. We live in a world of high volumes and slim margins to keep prices down. For these reasons, our suppliers charge 25% restocking fees if you change your mind about a purchase or order the wrong item and then want to exchange it for another.
If your order needs to be re-routed or returned to its warehouse(s) of origin after being collected by a courier, many additional people become involved to faciliate your return.
Unless there is transit damage, a manufacturing defect or a mistake on our end, you will be responsible for any re-delivery and restocking fees.
If you have any questions about the product or want to confirm any details at all, please contact us before ordering.