Polar G-Series Pizza Prep Counter Fridge 390Ltr SKU: G605-A
Perfect for making pizza, salad, sandwiches or wraps, this Polar G-Series prep counter fridge is guaranteed to speed things up. With a huge chilled storage space featuring three strong and sturdy adjustable shelves, ingredients can be kept at the right temperature and will always be within easy reach.
On top, a solid stainless steel worktop can hold up to eight 1/4GN gastronorm pans - ideal for anything from pizza toppings to sandwich fillers. Everyday cleaning and maintenance is easy too, while simple digital controls makes it easy to set and monitor temperatures. The unit operates in ambient temperatures of up to 38°C, and should be positioned 20cm from the wall for full ventilation. GN pans are sold separately.
Polar G-Series kitchen refrigeration is designed for everyday commercial use in demanding professional environments. With strong commercial construction and hard-working compressors, choose G-Series refrigeration if you need a long-lasting, hard-working unit which will be accessed frequently.
- Capacity 8 x 1/4 GN counter top area
- Dimensions 1010(H) x 1370(W) x 702(D)mm
- Dimensions - internal 510(H) x 1275(W) x 585(D)mm
- Dimensions - insulation 35mm
- Finish - external Stainless steel
- Finish - internal Stainless steel
- Power Type 230W. 1.6A. Single phase
- Refrigerant R134a
- Temperature Range 2°C to 8°C
- Voltage 220-240V
- Warranty 2 Years
- Weight 120kg
- 3 sturdy adjustable shelves and 3 floor protectors
- Easy-clean construction
- User-friendly digital temperature controls and display
- Solid self-closing doors
- Sturdy adjustable feet allow easy positioning
- Fully automatic defrost
- Fan assisted cooling ensures rapid temperature recovery
- Support bar measurements - 267mm x 18mm
- Maximum ambient temperature: 38°C
- Please note: This unit is not suitable for use in a mobile environment, including mobile catering vehicles
|Door Fill type||3|
|Number Of Doors||3|
|Power||230V. 230W. 1.6A single phase|
Warranty: 2 Years
Experiencing an issue with this product?
Please complete this form and we will forward your request to the manufacturer's service department right away
Ordered the wrong product or changed your mind?
Our priority is our customers however we have to respect our suppliers' strict returns policies. We live in a world of high volumes and slim margins to keep prices down. For these reasons, our suppliers charge 25% restocking fees if you change your mind about a purchase or order the wrong item and then want to exchange it for another.
If your order needs to be re-routed or returned to its warehouse(s) of origin after being collected by a courier, many additional people become involved to faciliate your return.
Unless there is transit damage, a manufacturing defect or a mistake on our end, you will be responsible for any re-delivery and restocking fees.
If you have any questions about the product or want to confirm any details at all, please contact us before ordering.