Polar G-Series Pizza Prep Counter Fridge 254Ltr SKU: G604-A
Focus on efficient and hygienic meal prep with this Polar G-Series pizza and salad prep counter fridge. With a large storage area underneath the solid stainless steel worktop, your ingredients will be kept perfectly chilled and within easy reach - a fantastic choice for busy commercial kitchens.
On top, there is space for up to five 1/6 gastronorm pans - perfect for pizza toppings, salad items or sandwich fillings. The removable door seals and strong stainless steel construction throughout also makes this counter fridge incredibly easy to clean. The unit can operate in ambient temperatures of up to 38°C, and requires a 20cm gap to the wall for full ventilation. GN pans are sold separately.
Polar G-Series kitchen refrigeration is designed for everyday commercial use in demanding professional environments. With strong commercial construction and hard-working compressors, choose G-Series refrigeration if you need a long-lasting, hard-working unit which will be accessed frequently.
- Capacity 5 x 1/6 GN counter top area
- Dimensions 1010(H) x 900(W) x 700(D)mm
- Dimensions - internal 456(H) x 830(W) x 595(D)mm
- Dimensions - insulation 35mm
- Material Stainless Steel
- Finish - external Stainless steel
- Finish - internal Stainless steel
- Power Type 230V. 230W. 1.6A single phase
- Refrigerant R134a
- Temperature Range 2°C to 8°C
- Voltage 230V
- Warranty 2 Years
- Weight 80kg
- 2 sturdy adjustable shelves and 2 floor protectors
- Easy-clean construction
- User-friendly digital temperature controls and display
- Solid self-closing doors
- Sturdy adjustable feet allow easy positioning
- Fully automatic defrost
- Fan assisted cooling ensures rapid temperature recovery
- 5 x 1/6 GN countertop area
- Maximum ambient temperature: 38°C
- Please note: This unit is not suitable for use in a mobile environment, including mobile catering vehicles
|Door Fill type||2|
|External Material||Stainless Steel|
|Number Of Doors||2|
|Power||230V. 230W. 1.6A single phase|
Warranty: 2 Years
Experiencing an issue with this product?
Please complete this form and we will forward your request to the manufacturer's service department right away
Ordered the wrong product or changed your mind?
Our priority is our customers however we have to respect our suppliers' strict returns policies. We live in a world of high volumes and slim margins to keep prices down. For these reasons, our suppliers charge 25% restocking fees if you change your mind about a purchase or order the wrong item and then want to exchange it for another.
If your order needs to be re-routed or returned to its warehouse(s) of origin after being collected by a courier, many additional people become involved to faciliate your return.
Unless there is transit damage, a manufacturing defect or a mistake on our end, you will be responsible for any re-delivery and restocking fees.
If you have any questions about the product or want to confirm any details at all, please contact us before ordering.