Polar C-Series Under Bench Fridge Stainless Steel 150Ltr SKU: CD080-A
Simple but reliable chilled storage - this Polar C-Series under counter fridge is a practical and dependable choice if you're short of space. Featuring a secure lockable door and a user-friendly control panel with digital display, this compact commercial fridge is designed to fit under work tops for convenient and easy access.
An energy-efficient design combined with excellent insulation reduces running costs, while rear fixed castor wheels and ajustable feet enable easy and level positioning. A 20cm gap is needed between the wall and the unit for the ventilation system to function effectively. This unit is designed for use in conditions of up to 38°C, but is not suitable for positioning directly next to a heat source.
Polar C-Series kitchen refrigeration is designed for everyday commercial use in less demanding environments. Choose C-Series for general storage when you don't plan to access the unit often.
- Capacity 150Ltr
- Dimensions 850(H) x 600(W) x 600(D)mm
- Dimensions - internal 620(H) x 510(W) x 485(D)mm
- Dimensions - insulation 32.5mm
- Material Stainless Steel
- Output 120W. 1A
- Power Type 230V. 120W. 1A
- Refrigerant R600a
- Temperature Range 2°C to 8°C
- Voltage 230V
- Warranty 2 Years
- Weight 44kg
- 2 sturdy adjustable shelves and 1 half shelf
- Easy-clean construction
- User-friendly digital temperature controls and display
- Lockable and reversible door
- Fixed rear castors allow easy positioning
- Manual defrost mode
- 40mm insulation reduces running costs and improves efficiency
- Net usable capacity: 64Ltr
- Maximum ambient temperature: 38°C
- Please note: This unit is not suitable for use in a mobile environment, including mobile catering vehicles.
|Door Fill type||1|
|External Material||Stainless Steel|
|Power||230V. 120W. 1A|
Warranty: 24 Months
Experiencing an issue with this product?
Please complete this form and we will forward your request to the manufacturer's service department right away
Ordered the wrong product or changed your mind?
Our priority is our customers however we have to respect our suppliers' strict returns policies. We live in a world of high volumes and slim margins to keep prices down. For these reasons, our suppliers charge 25% restocking fees if you change your mind about a purchase or order the wrong item and then want to exchange it for another.
If your order needs to be re-routed or returned to its warehouse(s) of origin after being collected by a courier, many additional people become involved to faciliate your return.
Unless there is transit damage, a manufacturing defect or a mistake on our end, you will be responsible for any re-delivery and restocking fees.
If you have any questions about the product or want to confirm any details at all, please contact us before ordering.