Polar G-Series Back Bar Cooler with Hinged Door Stainless Steel 138Ltr SKU: GL007-A
Leaves warehouse in 1-3 business days
Showcase your most popular bottled and canned drinks in style. This Polar G-Series back bar cooler uses highly efficient LED lighting to make your chilled drinks really stand out in darker bars or clubs. It excels in conditions of up to 38°C, using fan-assisted cooling for rapid chill recovery even when the door is opened regularly.
The single hinged door is lockable for added security, while the two interior shelves can be adjusted to suit any type of bottles or cans you wish to display. Everything is easy with this bar fridge - digital controls make it simple to set or monitor temperatures, while the stainless steel design ensures fast and effortless cleaning.
Polar G-Series bar display refrigeration is designed for everyday professional use in demanding environments. With hard-wearing components and strong commercial construction, choose G-Series if you expect to be accessing the unit frequently.
- Capacity 108 x 330ml bottles
- Dimensions 900(H) x 600(W) x 520(D)mm
- Dimensions - insulation 40mm
- Material Stainless steel
- Power Type 180W. 1.3A
- Refrigerant R600a
- Temperature Range 2°C to 8°C
- Voltage 230V
- Warranty 2 Years On-Site Parts & Labour
- Weight 48kg
- Five Year Cost $902.55 - Based on $0.33 per unit.
- Two sturdy adjustable shelves
- Easy-clean construction
- User-friendly digital temperature controls and display
- Double-glazed lockable door
- Sturdy feet allow easy positioning
- Automatic defrost
- Fan assisted cooling for rapid temperature recovery
- Energy efficient internal LED lighting
- Optional wine shelves available (sold separately)
- Max ambient temperature: 38°C
- Ambient temperature range: 5°C to 38°C
|Door Fill type||Hinged|
|External Material||Stainless Steel|
|Power||230V. 180W. 1.3A|
Warranty: 24 Months
Experiencing an issue with this product?
Please complete this form and we will forward your request to the manufacturer's service department right away
Ordered the wrong product or changed your mind?
Our priority is our customers however we have to respect our suppliers' strict returns policies. We live in a world of high volumes and slim margins to keep prices down. For these reasons, our suppliers charge 25% restocking fees if you change your mind about a purchase or order the wrong item and then want to exchange it for another.
If your order needs to be re-routed or returned to its warehouse(s) of origin after being collected by a courier, many additional people become involved to faciliate your return.
Unless there is transit damage, a manufacturing defect or a mistake on our end, you will be responsible for any re-delivery and restocking fees.
If you have any questions about the product or want to confirm any details at all, please contact us before ordering.