Moduline Mobile Regeneration Oven 16X1/1 Gn SKU: SI-RRT-161E
16 x 1/1 GN, 32 plate capacity mobile regeneration oven. Electronic control panel with 9 programmable settings, core temperature probe & internal runners. In-built water tank for humidity. Vented s/steel cabinet. Complete with USB. 3 phase, 12.5kW power supply.
- Tightness chamber with radiused corners
- All-around rubber bumpers
- Total thermic insulation with rock or glass wool
- Long lasting front seals made up of food grade of high heat resistance
- Double door to reduce mostly the drop in temperature at opening
- Removable side racks to facilitate cleaning
- Internal drain for easy cleaning
- Ventilated heating provided by high efficiency protected heating elements
- Snap-shut door
- Mounted on four 150mm diameter castors, two of which with brake
- Ergonomic handles for pushing and guiding
- Easy access to facilitate maintenance and repair
- Control panel of temperature, time and humidity. Electromechanical (C), electronic with digital display (D) or electronic with LCD touch-screen (E)
- Simplified, user-friendly controls
- Operating temperature 30°C ÷ 160°C
- Intelligent temperature decrease in the cavity at the end of the regenerating cycle allows a perfect warm holding (only for D and E versions)
- Manual humidity vent
- Periodic reversal of direction of rotation of the fans for better air distribution
- Concealed water storage tank
- End-of-cycle buzzer
- Chamber with safety thermostat
- Delayed start timer (only for D and E versions)
- Removable GN 1/1 or 600 x 400
890 mm Width
815 mm Depth
1820 mm Height
Warranty: 12 Months
Experiencing an issue with this product?
Please complete this form and we will forward your request to the manufacturer's service department right away
Ordered the wrong product or changed your mind?
Our priority is our customers however we have to respect our suppliers' strict returns policies. We live in a world of high volumes and slim margins to keep prices down. For these reasons, our suppliers charge 25% restocking fees if you change your mind about a purchase or order the wrong item and then want to exchange it for another.
If your order needs to be re-routed or returned to its warehouse(s) of origin after being collected by a courier, many additional people become involved to faciliate your return.
Unless there is transit damage, a manufacturing defect or a mistake on our end, you will be responsible for any re-delivery and restocking fees.
If you have any questions about the product or want to confirm any details at all, please contact us before ordering.