WBB7-1200/A Workbench with Splashback SKU: WBB7-1200/A
Leaves warehouse in 1-3 business days
All Stainless Steel Workbench with Splashback and Solid Undershelf - WBB7-1200/A
Every kitchen has a workbench and the WBB7-1200/A stainless steel workbench is no exception. This bench is ideal for support, whether it’s a place to lean on while making your delicious meals or moving your stock, equipment or clutter for cleaning and maintenance.
This traditional bench comes with a splashback attachment to mitigate kitchen mess and keep your work area clean. It also has a solid undershelf to store extra stock like pots, pans and other equipment.
This unit is designed for simple and quick assembly and comes with an easy to follow instruction manual and tools. Due to its immense size the WBB7-1200/A is suited to larger establishments and restaurant kitchens.
· Splashback and underbench are attached to the unit.
Free optional leg brace instead of solid shelf; please specify leg brace on purchase order if required
OPTIONAL DRAWERS AVAILABLE; - See Stainless Steel Accessories
- 700 mm deep X 900 mm high
- Specially designed for quick & simple assembly
- Comes with instruction manual & tools
- Supplied flat-packed for ease of transport
- 4 legs per bench - 2100 & 2400 mm wide benches have 6 legs
- Locking drawers available*
- 1.2 mm S/S; 42 mm Ø
- Fully adjustable S/S polished disc feet that match the legs perfectly
- Castor kits available (lockable)
- 1.2 mm material; SUS304 (18/8)
- Llined with XPS board, 20 mm thick & S/S panel
- Special S/S ‘U’ channel reinforcements under
- As the bench size increases so does the number of channels
- Height of shelf is fully adjustable, also an extra shelf can be added
- 1.2 mm S/S
- Special ‘U’ channel reinforcements under to suit the bench type & size, and as the bench size increases so does the ‘U’ channel width; S/S 1.2 mm thick
- Stainless steel backing
- All S/S lined & beveled
- 150 mm high; 30 mm thick
Warranty: 12 Months
Experiencing an issue with this product?
Please complete this form and we will forward your request to the manufacturer's service department right away
Ordered the wrong product or changed your mind?
Our priority is our customers however we have to respect our suppliers' strict returns policies. We live in a world of high volumes and slim margins to keep prices down. For these reasons, our suppliers charge 25% restocking fees if you change your mind about a purchase or order the wrong item and then want to exchange it for another.
If your order needs to be re-routed or returned to its warehouse(s) of origin after being collected by a courier, many additional people become involved to faciliate your return.
Unless there is transit damage, a manufacturing defect or a mistake on our end, you will be responsible for any re-delivery and restocking fees.
If you have any questions about the product or want to confirm any details at all, please contact us before ordering.