Double Centre Sink Bench with Pot Undershelf DSB7-1500C/A SKU: DSB7-1500C/A
All Stainless Steel Double Centre Sink Bench with Pot Undershelf - DSB7-1500C/A
Modular Systems, one of the most renowned catering equipment and stainless steel bench suppliers, comes to us with the highly durable and strong stainless steel sink bench with included pot shelf.
These sink benches are essential to maintaining a clean and hygienic kitchen, which is a necessity to any hospitality workspace or restaurant.
1500 mm wide
Free optional leg brace instead of pot shelf, please specify leg brace on order if required
• Bowl size 450mmWX450DX300H; 90 mm Ø drain hole
• 700 mm deep X 900 mm high
• Specially designed for quick & simple assembly
• Comes with instruction manual & tools
• Supplied flat-packed for ease of transport
• 4 legs per bench - 2100 & 2400 mm wide benches have 6 legs
• 1.2 mm S/S
• 15 mm wet edge
• Centre bowl positioning
• Bowls are fully welded, polished inside & out
• 90 mm Ø drain hole
• Stainless Steel backed • 150 mm high; 30 mm thick
• Bevelled • fully enclosed
• 1.2 mm S/S; 42 mm Ø
• Fully adjustable S/S polished disc feet that match the legs perfectly
• Castor kits available (lockable)
• 1.2 mm material; SUS304 (18/8)
• Lined with XPS board, 15 mm thick & S/S panel
• Special S/S ‘U’ channel reinforcements under
- As the bench size increases so does the number of channels
• 1.2mm S/S (18/8)
• Outer frame tubes: 38 Ø 1.2 mm tube
• Inner tubes: 25 Ø 1 mm tube with 40 mm spacing
Warranty: 12 Months
Experiencing an issue with this product?
Please complete this form and we will forward your request to the manufacturer's service department right away
Ordered the wrong product or changed your mind?
Our priority is our customers however we have to respect our suppliers' strict returns policies. We live in a world of high volumes and slim margins to keep prices down. For these reasons, our suppliers charge 25% restocking fees if you change your mind about a purchase or order the wrong item and then want to exchange it for another.
If your order needs to be re-routed or returned to its warehouse(s) of origin after being collected by a courier, many additional people become involved to faciliate your return.
Unless there is transit damage, a manufacturing defect or a mistake on our end, you will be responsible for any re-delivery and restocking fees.
If you have any questions about the product or want to confirm any details at all, please contact us before ordering.