GasMAX Benchtop Pasta Cooker JUS-DM-2 SKU: JUS-DM-2
Leaves warehouse in 1-3 business days
JUS-DM-2 Benchtop Pasta Cooker
• Stainless Steel construction
• Heavy Duty element
• Thermostat control from 0 to 100 ºC
• ½" drain valve
Matches JUS-TY-1 Bain Marie
Stand available, JUS400
2 Years Parts and Labour + 2 Years Parts only Warranty with Product Registration
- We deliver Monday to Friday, during regular business hours.
After dispatching your order with our suppliers, delivery times are approximately:
2-3 business days for metro Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane
3-5 business days for Adelaide, Gold Coast, Wollongong and Newcastle
5-10 business days for Perth
7-14 business days for all other regions
- For large items, couriers will call you the day before delivery to arrange an approximate delivery window. We use private couriers for all deliveries including TNT, StarTrack, Cope Sensitive Freight, AirRoad and others, depending on the items and your location.
Deliveries are made to your front/back door or loading bay (Ground floor only)
If you require In-Store Delivery, please complete this form
- Once you’ve completed your purchase, our system will process your order and send you an email to confirm we have received your information. In the unlikely event that we have to change anything about your order, we'll be in touch asap.
- Your tracking number will be sent a couple days after your order has been processed and you will be able to self-monitor your delivery on the courier's website. If you need any assistance, you can always call or email us for support
- If you require removal of old appliances, setup or connection of fridges, dishwashers, combi ovens, gas equipment or even grease traps, we have service partners who offer installation services. For a quick quote, please complete the Appliance Installation Form For more info please visit our delivery information page.
Warranty: 24 Months
Experiencing an issue with this product?
Please complete this form and we will forward your request to the manufacturer's service department right away
Ordered the wrong product or changed your mind?
Our priority is our customers however we have to respect our suppliers' strict returns policies. We live in a world of high volumes and slim margins to keep prices down. For these reasons, our suppliers charge 25% restocking fees if you change your mind about a purchase or order the wrong item and then want to exchange it for another.
If your order needs to be re-routed or returned to its warehouse(s) of origin after being collected by a courier, many additional people become involved to faciliate your return.
Unless there is transit damage, a manufacturing defect or a mistake on our end, you will be responsible for any re-delivery and restocking fees.
If you have any questions about the product or want to confirm any details at all, please contact us before ordering.