RC300ELPG - Superfast LPG Gas Tube Fryer SKU: RC300ELPG
RC300ELPG - Superfast LPG Gas Tube Fryer
Make the perfect fried fish, chips, and much more with the powerful and reliable Frymax single tank fryer. With an impressive output, it's easy to serve large quantities of crispy fried food, ideal for restaurants, takeaways and other similar establishments. Once service has finished, cleaning is simple thanks to the robust stainless steel construction and oil drainage valve.
- Oil Capacity 18 Litre
- Tank Capacity 23 Litre
- Dimensions 1195(H) x 395(W) x 759(D)mm
- All Stainless steel Front, door, tank and trim
- Model Number RC300E
- Temperature Range 120ºC to 200ºC
- Warranty 2 Years Parts and Labour
- Nett Weight 49.6kg
- 18 litre oil capacity
- 25kg/hr production rate
- 90MJ multi-jet burner system
- Reliable Millivolt Mechanical controls
- Easy clean, installation and service
- Supplied with 2 baskets
- Stainless steel lid supplied as standard
- 1/2 inch Gas Inlet
- IAPMO approved #GMK10174
- Robshaw valve
- Built in Flue Deflector
- Flame Failure protection as standard
- Adjustable legs
- all components easily accessible and replaceable from the front
- Stainless steel basket hanger lifts off for easy cleaning
- Food particles fall below burner tubes into cold zone which increases oil life
- 32mm ball-type full port drain valve prevents clogging
Warranty: 12 Months
Experiencing an issue with this product?
Please complete this form and we will forward your request to the manufacturer's service department right away
Ordered the wrong product or changed your mind?
Our priority is our customers however we have to respect our suppliers' strict returns policies. We live in a world of high volumes and slim margins to keep prices down. For these reasons, our suppliers charge 25% restocking fees if you change your mind about a purchase or order the wrong item and then want to exchange it for another.
If your order needs to be re-routed or returned to its warehouse(s) of origin after being collected by a courier, many additional people become involved to faciliate your return.
Unless there is transit damage, a manufacturing defect or a mistake on our end, you will be responsible for any re-delivery and restocking fees.
If you have any questions about the product or want to confirm any details at all, please contact us before ordering.