Fagor SS Cook Top 900 Series 6 Burner Cast Iron NG SKU: CG9-60H
The CG9-60H 6 Burner Boiling Top from the Fagor 900 Series is a unit designed with high performance and efficiency in mind. It offers 6 open hobs with cast iron gratings and burners fitted with safety valves, thermocouples, and pilots for ignition. Built-in handles, grease collection trays, and a tilted control panel makes the cooktops in this range ergonomically unbeatable.Built with the highest operating powers on the market, this robust unit is ideal for large kitchens.
- Using the optional plate (easy to place on any of the grids) you may grill meat, fish, sea food or vegetables at any moment.
- 2 mm thick AISI-304 stainless steel embedded top. Each half module (two burners) is fitted with an integrated 1 litre liquid-collecting container.
- Laser cut and automatic welding for a perfect side to side adjustment of modules with square angle finish.
- Machine with six high power burners of different power for a variety of containers and to provide different ways to cook different types of food: (5 x 8.0) + 10.2 kW
- Double crown nickel-plated cast iron burners and diffusers to ensure an even distribution of heat and flame on pans' bottom, even on those of large dimensions.
- This prevents the concentration of heat at one single spot and optimizes power transfer to the product.
- Burner and diffuser parts easy to remove and dismantle for cleaning.
- Unequivocal position of the burner assembly and placement.
- 397 x 350 mm grid for large size pans and frying pans.
- 75 mm distance between central spokes to support small dimension pans (8 ÷ 9 cm). This provides a safe stand for small containers.
- The grids are made of RAAF enamelled cast iron (resistant to alkaline, acid products ant to fire and high temperatures). Easy to remove and washable.
- Low consumption pilots and thermocouples inside the burner's body for a more efficient protection.
- Water-tight and protecting-support controls.
- High temperature protector for the chimney made of enamelled cast iron.
- The protector is levelled with burners to provide a larger working surface with improved manoeuvrability for large cooking containers.
- Pre-installation for water column on the back of the equipment.
- Front access to components.
- According to European standards for components and panels temperature, efficiencies and combustion, and sanitary regulations (EN-60335 and EN-203)
- Made of stainless steel.
- Open hobs with safety valve and thermocouples.
- Pilots for ignition. Cast iron gratings and burners.
- Dimensions of the grill: 425 x 350mm.
- Burners: 5 x 8 kW + 1 x 10,2 kW.
- Gas Type: NG
- Net Weight 126Kg
- Dimensions: 1275mmW x 900D x 290H
- Power Requirements: 58.7kW
Warranty: 12 Months
Experiencing an issue with this product?
Please complete this form and we will forward your request to the manufacturer's service department right away
Ordered the wrong product or changed your mind?
Our priority is our customers however we have to respect our suppliers' strict returns policies. We live in a world of high volumes and slim margins to keep prices down. For these reasons, our suppliers charge 25% restocking fees if you change your mind about a purchase or order the wrong item and then want to exchange it for another.
If your order needs to be re-routed or returned to its warehouse(s) of origin after being collected by a courier, many additional people become involved to faciliate your return.
Unless there is transit damage, a manufacturing defect or a mistake on our end, you will be responsible for any re-delivery and restocking fees.
If you have any questions about the product or want to confirm any details at all, please contact us before ordering.