Fagor Advanced Plus Electric 6 Trays Touchscreen Control Combi Oven APE-061 SKU: APE-061
Leaves warehouse in 1-3 business days
Fagor Advanced Plus Electric 6 trays Touchscreen Control Combi Oven APE-061
A revolutionary concept in ovens: robust, resistant and built to last.
Loyal to the Fagor Industrial philosophy, the Advance ovens have been designed to get the best out of every kitchen.
- Professional quality
- Precision, excellence and perfect results
- Save time and money
- Capacity for 6 1/1-GN trays.
- "Touch control" screen.
- 4 cooking methods: Steam, Adjustable Steam (Humidity control during cooking), Regeneration and Convection (up to 300ºC).
- Preheating option.
- Fagor Easy cooking mode.
- Fagor Cooking, range of cooking programs.
- Fagor Multi-Tray System, control cooking by tray.
- Delayed programming for: Cooking, Low-temperature cooking and Washing.
- Memory function: records the different cooking methods used .
- 3 Speeds - 2 power ranges.
- Cold-Down chamber cooling system.
- "Auto-reverse" system to reverse fan rotation.
- 5 wash programs.
- Multisensor temperature probe.
- PC management software: History, recipes. HACCP, manuals...
- HACCP cooking data recording system.
- Steam generator equipped with lime scale detector.
- Steam generator automatically empties every 24 hours of cooking.
- Semi-automatic lime scale removal system
- Error detection system.
- "Repair service" mode system.
- Quick door-closing system.
- IPX-5 protection.
- Retractable shower.
- Power: 10,2 kW.
Dimensions with handle: 898 x 932 x 846 mm.
Dimensions without handle: 898 x 867 x 846mm.
1 Year Parts and Labour Warranty
|Power||Power: 10,2 kW.|
Warranty: 12 Months
Experiencing an issue with this product?
Please complete this form and we will forward your request to the manufacturer's service department right away
Ordered the wrong product or changed your mind?
Our priority is our customers however we have to respect our suppliers' strict returns policies. We live in a world of high volumes and slim margins to keep prices down. For these reasons, our suppliers charge 25% restocking fees if you change your mind about a purchase or order the wrong item and then want to exchange it for another.
If your order needs to be re-routed or returned to its warehouse(s) of origin after being collected by a courier, many additional people become involved to faciliate your return.
Unless there is transit damage, a manufacturing defect or a mistake on our end, you will be responsible for any re-delivery and restocking fees.
If you have any questions about the product or want to confirm any details at all, please contact us before ordering.