Fagor 900 Series LPG Mild Steel 1 Zone Fry Top SKU: FTG9-05L-LPG
The FTG9-05L-LPG Fagor 900 Series Chrome 1 Zone Fry Top is a gas powered unit that combines high performance with elegant design for a functional cooking solution. This fry top features thermostat control from 120 Cº -310 Cº.It incorporates piezoelectric burner ignition. It is finished with a fully welded splashguard and a fat collector under the grill for easy cleaning.
- 2 mm stainless AISI-304 steel top with rounded edges for easy cleaning.
- Laser cut and automatic welding for a perfect side to side adjustment of modules with square angle finish.
- The hot plate is made of 20 mm thick mild steel.
- Hot plate integrated into the embedded top. Easy to clean thanks to the rounded edges and embedded construction. Minimum edge radio 3.5 mm for easier cleaning.
- Plate and lodging made according to EN-202-3 standard for materials in contact with food.
- The plate is slanted forward for an easier collection of fat and liquids.
- Fitted with a cooking fat drainage hole and removable collecting tray.
- Smooth plate surface.
- Useful heating surface: 21.5 dm2. Dimensions: 335 x 640 mm.
- Heating by means of a double branch gas burner.
- Thermostat for temperature control (between 100 and 300ºC).
- The thermostat control allows a more accurate adjustment of the plate cooking temperature for each type of product.
- Safety thermostat.
- Electronic ignition. Access tube for manual ignition.
- Optional three-piece anti splash removable shields for easy cleaning.
- Water-tight and protecting-support controls.
- High temperature protector for the chimney made of enamelled cast iron.
- Front access to components.
- According to European standards for components and panels temperature, efficiencies and combustion, and sanitary regulations (EN-60335 and EN-203)
- IPX5 grade water protection equipment.
- Gas Type: LPG
- Net Weight 70Kg
- Power Requirements: 9.34 kW
- Dimensions: 425mmWx900Dx320H
Warranty: 12 Months
Experiencing an issue with this product?
Please complete this form and we will forward your request to the manufacturer's service department right away
Ordered the wrong product or changed your mind?
Our priority is our customers however we have to respect our suppliers' strict returns policies. We live in a world of high volumes and slim margins to keep prices down. For these reasons, our suppliers charge 25% restocking fees if you change your mind about a purchase or order the wrong item and then want to exchange it for another.
If your order needs to be re-routed or returned to its warehouse(s) of origin after being collected by a courier, many additional people become involved to faciliate your return.
Unless there is transit damage, a manufacturing defect or a mistake on our end, you will be responsible for any re-delivery and restocking fees.
If you have any questions about the product or want to confirm any details at all, please contact us before ordering.