Fagor 900 Series LPG Chrome 2 Zone Fry Top With Thermostatic Control SKU: FTG-C9-10L-LPG
The FTG-C9-10L-LPG Fagor 900 Series Chrome 2 Zone Fry Top is a gas powered unit that combines high performance with elegant design for a functional cooking solution. This fry trop is built from durable stainless steel and features a smooth, chromium coated steel sheeting hot-plate with a thickness of 50 microns and thermostat control from 120 Cº -310 Cº. It incorporates flame failure, stainless steel tubular burners, and piezoelectric ignition. It is finished with a fully welded splashguard and a fat collector under the grill for easy cleaning.
- Made of stainless steel.
- Easier to clean, cooler to operate, 20mm mild steel plate with heavy duty
- 50 microns chrome plating Smooth hot-plate.
- Burner in stainless steel with pilot.
- Dimensions of the plate: 820mmW x 620D
- Piezoelectric burner ignition.
- Thermostat control of the hot-plate temperature 120 Cº -310 Cº.
- Fat collector under the grill.
- Gas Type: LPG
- Consumption (MJ/h)76
- Net Weight 128Kg
- Fry-top plates or hot plates are designed to grill a large amount of
products. They are particularly fast and heat is evenly distributed. Thanks to they high power, they reach working temperature in a short time.
- Chrome coated plates can be used for any type of food. They are specially recommended for fish and sea food or for fried recipes with egg.
- 2 mm stainless AISI-304 steel top with rounded edges for easy cleaning.
- Laser cut and automatic welding for a perfect side to side adjustment of modules with square angle finish.
- The hot plate is made of 20 mm thick mild steel.
- Hot plate integrated into the embedded top. Easy to clean thanks to the rounded edges and embedded construction. Minimum edge radio 3.5 mm for easier cleaning.
- Plate and lodging made according to EN-202-3 standard for materials in contact with food.
The plate is slanted forward for an easier collection of fat and liquids.
- Fitted with a cooking fat drainage hole and removable collecting tray.
- Smooth plate surface.
- 50 micron thick chrome coated plate.
- Chrome surface stops food flavour to be transferred from one type of food to another.
- The chromed surface maintains the temperature and prevents heat irradiation and dispersion. This reduces cooking time, temperature recovery time and improves the working environment conditions.
- Useful heating surface: 47 dm2. Dimensions: 735 x 640 mm.
- Heating by means of two double branch gas burner.
- The independent control knob for each burner allows to work with half or the whole plate.
- Thermostat for temperature control (between 100 and 300ºC).
- The thermostat control allows a more accurate adjustment of the plate cooking temperature for each type of product.
- Safety thermostat.
- Electronic ignition. Access tube for manual ignition.
- Optional three-piece anti splash removable shields for easy cleaning.
- Water-tight and protecting-support controls.
- High temperature protector for the chimney made of enamelled cast iron.
- Front access to components.
- According to European standards for components and panels temperature, efficiencies and combustion, and sanitary regulations (EN-60335 and EN-203)
- IPX5 grade water protection equipment.
- Power Requirements: 21kW
- Dimensions: 850mmW x 900D x 290H.
Warranty: 12 Months
Experiencing an issue with this product?
Please complete this form and we will forward your request to the manufacturer's service department right away
Ordered the wrong product or changed your mind?
Our priority is our customers however we have to respect our suppliers' strict returns policies. We live in a world of high volumes and slim margins to keep prices down. For these reasons, our suppliers charge 25% restocking fees if you change your mind about a purchase or order the wrong item and then want to exchange it for another.
If your order needs to be re-routed or returned to its warehouse(s) of origin after being collected by a courier, many additional people become involved to faciliate your return.
Unless there is transit damage, a manufacturing defect or a mistake on our end, you will be responsible for any re-delivery and restocking fees.
If you have any questions about the product or want to confirm any details at all, please contact us before ordering.