Fagor 900 series natural gas 150 litre indirect boiling pan MG9-15BM SKU: MG9-15BM
Fagor 900 series natural gas 150 litre indirect boiling pan with bottom of well in SS
The cooking pots in the 900 Series have a counterbalanced hinged lid, a stainless steel burner controlled by a safety valve, a piezo ignition system, and hot and cold water inlet solenoid valves, with the option of a bain-marie. This range of cooking pots is available in various models to suit the requirements of each customer.
- Made of stainless steel.
- Well, lid, handle, hinge and water pipe made of stainless steel AISI-316.
- Capacity: 150 litres. Double jacket pan (bain-marie system).
- Counterweighted hinged lid.
- Stainless steel burner, with safety valve and thermocouple.
- Piezoelectric ignition with pilot
- Safety device for the bain-marie extinguishes the burner in the event of
- low water level.
- Cold and hot water feeds.
- Drainage tap.
- Filling tap and control tap for the level of the double jacket pan
- (bain-marie). Level indicator.
- Over-pressure safety valve and manometer.
- Power: 82.8 mj/h or 23 kW.
Dimensions: 850 x 900 x 850* mm.
*Supplied on height adjustable legs; total height adjusts from 850mm to
Electrical connection: 230 V -1+N
UNIT IS NOT SUPPLIED WITH POWER CORD AND PLUG.
THESE MUST BE INSTALLED BY A QUALIFIED ELECTRICIAN.
Warranty: 12 Months
Experiencing an issue with this product?
Please complete this form and we will forward your request to the manufacturer's service department right away
Ordered the wrong product or changed your mind?
Our priority is our customers however we have to respect our suppliers' strict returns policies. We live in a world of high volumes and slim margins to keep prices down. For these reasons, our suppliers charge 25% restocking fees if you change your mind about a purchase or order the wrong item and then want to exchange it for another.
If your order needs to be re-routed or returned to its warehouse(s) of origin after being collected by a courier, many additional people become involved to faciliate your return.
Unless there is transit damage, a manufacturing defect or a mistake on our end, you will be responsible for any re-delivery and restocking fees.
If you have any questions about the product or want to confirm any details at all, please contact us before ordering.