Electric tilting braising pan 12KW 80L 3 phase - ZH-TS SKU: ZH-TS
Leaves warehouse in 1-3 business days
Electric tilting braising pan 12KW 80L 3 phase - ZH-TS.
- This product is multifunctional and can be used for frying, stir frying, cooling steak and braising, which means that it has an extremely high-performance ratio.
- Housing made of 304 stainless steel with cast iron flue trims.
- The pan is made of SS444 stainless steel with a bottom made of 10mm thick 316 stainless steel plate to ensure the corrosion resistance of the pan and even heat conduction.
- Tilting pan design helps users remove food inside the pan.
- Automatic temperature setting with a temperature range of 60-300 degrees C.
- Equipped with safety thermostat, the cookers maximum temperature is 340 degrees C to ensure safety.
- The pan can be lifted and turned upside down. Lifting the pan annually can accurately control the lifting height. A device is adopted to cut off power supply when the pan is removed.
- The bottom of the pan has a curved design making it easy to clean the residues in the pan.
- It adopts high-efficiency iron energy-storage boards to avoid early loss of heat and improve heat efficiency, thus ensuring even heat on the bottom of the cooker.
- The 20cm stainless steel feet can be adjusted: adjustable range: plus or minus 25cm.
|Fuel||Electric - Three Phase|
|Power||12kW; 380-415V; 3~N|
Warranty: 12 Months
Experiencing an issue with this product?
Please complete this form and we will forward your request to the manufacturer's service department right away
Ordered the wrong product or changed your mind?
Our priority is our customers however we have to respect our suppliers' strict returns policies. We live in a world of high volumes and slim margins to keep prices down. For these reasons, our suppliers charge 25% restocking fees if you change your mind about a purchase or order the wrong item and then want to exchange it for another.
If your order needs to be re-routed or returned to its warehouse(s) of origin after being collected by a courier, many additional people become involved to faciliate your return.
Unless there is transit damage, a manufacturing defect or a mistake on our end, you will be responsible for any re-delivery and restocking fees.
If you have any questions about the product or want to confirm any details at all, please contact us before ordering.