When ordering commercial equipment, please remember the following 7 main points to ensure a smooth delivery:
How long will it take for delivery?Deliveries take place Monday - Friday during normal business hours, excluding public holidays
Please allow 24-48 hours (M-F) for us to process your order with manufacturers and have your items dispatched.
Once dispatched with the courier, allow for:
- 2-3 business days for metro Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane
- 3-5 business days for Adelaide, Gold Coast, Wollongong and Newcastle
- 5-10 business days for Perth
- 7-14 business days for all other regions
- How will I know when delivery will be?
We request couriers for every order to contact you 24 hours before delivery as well as 1 hour before when the driver is on his way to your premises. Large item deliveries such as fridges will never be delivered without prior contact between you and the courier because the they do not want to turn up at your premises to find no one there to accept the delivery.
Small item deliveries sent with StarTrack will not contact you prior. This is the same as any other delivery using the Australia Post/StarTrack Network
- Delivery Dates are Not Guaranteed. All orders are delivered using a network of third-party couriers.
In order to keep your delivery costs down, we dispatch 99.9% of orders through our supplier to leverage their favourable delivery rates. Deliveries are subject to the specific courier's schedules. For this reason, if you want to get a more accurate estimated time of arrival for your order, we ask that you contact the courier directly once we have provided the tracking number.
- Which Couriers do we use?
For most large item deliveries, our suppliers use Cope Sensitive Freight (cope.com.au)
For many small item deliveries, StarTrack is used
Depending on the product size, brand and your location, other couriers may be used such as Toll, TNT, AirRoad, Northline, Capital Transport TSS Freight or others
We will send you the tracking information as soon as we receive it from our supplier, once they have distpatched your order
- Please check all product dimensions before ordering.
Don't assume an item will fit simply because the old one did.
Check both the item dimensions and the packed dimensions to ensure it will fit in your desired location.
It sounds obvious, but if we had a dollar for every time a fridge didn't fit through the door... We'd be at least $37 wealthier this year!
- Standard Deliveries do not include the removal of old units or packaging materials.
This can be arranged for a fee. Please contact us to discuss
- Standard (kerbside) Deliveries are made to the outside of your premises or a loading bay only.
- Not inside the building and certainly not up to level 10 on the far side of the counter.
- If you require anything other than a standard drop off to your front door or loading bay, contact us.
- We won't sting you and we will find a delivery solution.
- If you are ordering one or more large pieces of equipment, we strongly recommend that you let us arrange a private courier to deliver everything in one go.
- Standard deliveries are cheap for a reason, they will not confirm an exact date or time of arrival and expect you to be there from 9am - 5pm. Even though we always instruct the courier to call you an hour before delivery, we all prefer certainty and this is achieved by using private drivers.
- As soon as you receive your goods, please inspect for any damages which may have happened while in transit
We have a 24 hour window to make a freight warranty claim. Don't say we didn't warn you.
- Our deliveries are insured but couriers are very strict and inflexible when claims are made outside of their policy window
- Our warehouse teams check every single order before they are loaded onto the truck
- Although it's rare, sometimes items move around in transit and inside courier depos and damages can occur
- We rely on you, as the receiver to check goods and document any damages
- If there is obvious, significant damage like a gaping hole through the box as well as your product inside of it, reject the delivery
- If the box looks good on the outside, please open it and check the item within 24 hours
and let us know if there is any transit damage
Do not dispose of the packaging, Please!
In case of a return request, our suppliers will not accept any items back if there is no packaging or if the packaging has been damaged. Please check the items within 24 hours of delivery to ensure no damages have occured in transit.
All returns must be unopened and unused, in all original packaging.
- A Re-delivery fee or Re-stocking fee may apply, usually if you change your mind
We never like to charge these fees and the only time we will is when we get charged by our suppliers or couriers.
It's common sense stuff:
- If the couriers have to make multiple attempts to deliver your goods because no one is there to receive them, there will be a fee.
- If you forget to tell us about those 7 stairs leading down to the kitchen then demand the courier to take it down anyway, there will be a fee.
- If you refuse to pay extra for those extra stairs and the courier is forced to take the goods back to the warehouse, there will be a fee.
- If you change your mind about an order after it's left the warehouse and we have to stop it mid delivery and send it back, there will be a fee.
- If you return equipment and it is found to be not faulty, there will be a fee.
- Restocking fees will be charged for Premium Deliveries if equipment is not able to be delivered to the receiver's location at the scheduled time of delivery
Additional Delivery FAQ's
Ensure your large item will fit into your premises:
- Will the item(s) go around corners?
- Will the item(s) fit through the doors to its final position?
- If you plan on taking the item(s) up stairs or in a lift (elevator), please make sure you have checked all clearances and especially the item's weight.
- We cannot accept a return because you didn't measure a doorway or clearance accurately. This counts as a change of mind.
What delivery options are available?
Delivery options include standard kerbside or Premium In-Store. Standard kerbside delivery service is done by a single driver who will bring your item(s) to the door only and NOT inside the premises. Standard deliveries for most equipment is done by Cope Sensitive Freight. Sometimes Air Road and sometimes other couriers. Standard deliveries are cheaper because they offer a minimal service. They will deliver to your door some time between 9am - 5pm and within the next 2-3 business days. They will not give us a more specific time frame than that, unfortunately.
Premium In-Store delivery service is done by a two-man team who will bring your item(s) inside your premises and place them in the the final positions. They can also remove all packaging if required, however charge a fee for this. When delivering to shopping centers, plazas, busy terminals or stations, hospitals or building large sites, standard delivery will be to the loading bay only. If you require your equipment on a specific day, at a specific time and will not be able to be on-site all day waiting for the courier, please talk to us about premium In-Store delivery. It's not much more expensive than standard delivery and gives you peace of mind about receiving your order when you want it.
For items 25kg and under, we recommend standard delivery. For larger items such as cooking equipment and commercial refrigeration, please consider if you will require professional assistance to move the items into their final positions.
The premium In-Store delivery service is completed by a separate courier service to the standard delivery and therefore must be arranged prior to your item(s) being dispatched from their warehouses.
If you order the regular delivery service then decide to upgrade to the premium service, you will be charged in full for both services. Premium deliveries cannot be downgraded to standard deliveries.
Please complete the In-Store Delivery Checklist to provide the courier with all the necessary information to best deliver your order where and how you want it
How much does shipping cost?
To calculate standard delivery costs, please navigate to your desired product page on our website and enter your postcode or suburb into the delivery estimator.
You can also use the delivery-calculator tool if you know the models you are interested in
Shipping costs are calculated based on the delivery service, weight and volume of the total order and the delivery destination.
Please note that for international addresses or those that require barge or off-mainland access, such as islands, there will be extra costs not shown at checkout.
Where can we deliver to?
We deliver all our products Australia-wide. We can also arrange any and all products to be delivered anywhere in the world. If you are outside of Australia and would like to place an order, please Contact Us so that we can best assist you.
Please note that our couriers do not deliver products to PO BOXES, so please ensure you give your full delivery address at checkout.
When will my order be shipped?
Most products are usually shipped within 24 - 48 hours of receiving payment, and will be conveniently delivered to your home or shop front. If the products are not available for immediate shipping, we will contact you to advise and provide alternative solutions.
Sometimes products are sourced from interstate or international warehouses and may take up to 10 business days to dispatch. If there is a delay with a product you have ordered, we will contact you to advise.
There are, on very rare occasions, unexpected delays to the dispatch date shown on the invoice, and in such cases, we will notify you and update the shipping date shown on the product page accordingly.
What if there is more than one product on my order?
Please check the dispatch date shown on your invoice for each product, to check the dispatch dates for each one. As mentioned above, sometimes products are sourced from interstate or international warehouses and may take up to 10 business days to dispatch
If all products are in stock and marked as "In stock, usually dispatches within 1-2 days", all your products will be sent in the same delivery. Otherwise, each product will be dispatched within the time-frame or future presale date shown on the invoice.
If you have special delivery requirements or would like to delay delivery of some or all products, please contact us at [email protected] to or leave a comment in the comments field at checkout, and we will contact you. There may be some extra costs for some special delivery requirements.
How will my order be delivered?
We use couriers that are reliable, convenient and cost-effective, including Auspost, Toll, TNT, SeaRoad, Couriers Please and Cope Sensitive Freight. We are confident that we offer the best value shipping rates in Australia.
Our couriers offer a door-to-door service, so please ensure that there will be someone available at the nominated delivery address to sign for your items and receive the delivery. If there is no one to sign for the items upon delivery or if you refuse to sign for any reason, you will be charged a re-delivery fee.
The standard service our couriers provide is knows as 'Kerbside Delivery' and takes the products to your front door only. It does not include taking the items inside, upstairs or in lifts, placement or removal of packaging.
** OVERSIZE ITEMS: Drivers will need assistance to carry items from the vehicle to the ground floor door of your home or building for any items designated as oversize (over 25kgs per box), as per OH&S requirements. To find out if your items are oversize, please see the Overview & Specifications section on the product page. For delivery addresses that have limited access or are not on the ground floor, we suggest getting the help of family, friends or neighbours to assist bringing your items inside. If no one is available to assist the driver, please contact us at [email protected] and we will be happy to advise if an assisted delivery could be arranged for your order at an extra cost.
For premium services that include a two-man delivery service, carrying and placement inside, and/or assembly, please contact us for a quote in advance of ordering.
Do I have to be at work or home to receive my order?
Yes. Generally suppliers and couriers will not leave items at your front door or unattended. There have been too many instances of lost and stolen orders and as a result, authority to leave is simply not available. We understand that this is inconvenient for some however 99% of our customers are small and medium businesses which accept deliveries during regular business hours. In the future, deliveries will be available to Australia Post Parcel Lockers so if you have not yet created a free Parcel Locker account with Australia Post, it's a good idea to do so now.
For smaller items that are sent with Australia Post or Star Track, if you are not available to accept delivery, the driver will leave a card at your premises and your order will be taken to the nearest Auspost centre for you to collect. Australia Post will also not be able to change any delivery information, including the delivery address or add an Authority to Leave, once the item has been dispatched.
What happens if I change my order before it is delivered?
Our suppliers generally charge a ‘restocking-fee’ for orders that are changed after being shipped. This restocking fee is 25% of the total order value (not including original and return shipping charges) and will be charged to you, the customer. If no restocking fee is charged by the supplier, we will not charge you.
How do I track my order?
Suppliers unfortunately do not automatically provide us with courier's tracking information, although this can be provided on request. For this and any other queries relating to tracking, please email [email protected]
What happens if my order is lost or damaged in transit?
While we use the best carriers in Australia, on very rare occasions, products can be lost or damaged in transit.
If the carrier advises you that an order is lost in transit, please contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
If your item arrives damaged, please contact us immediately at [email protected] and we will assess the damage in accordance with our delivery and warranty policies.
If is your responsibility to check your item for any damage before accepting delivery from the courier. Once the item has been accepted we cannot take responsibility for any damages they may have occurred during transport.
If there is visible damage to an item when it is delivered, DO NOT ACCEPT IT!
If you wish to make a warranty claim based on damages in transit, please do not use the item or damage/discard the packaging. We will not be able to offer refunds or exchanges on items that have been used or that no longer have their original, undamaged packaging.
Can my order be delivered on the same day I purchase it?
Yes - Depending on your location and the time of your purchase, REO can arrange for same day delivery. If you require an item urgently, it’s best to call us directly to get everything arranged. Please note that there will be an additional fee for this service.
For large commercial or bulk orders with special delivery requirements, or if you would like to arrange for delivery by your own carrier, please contact us at [email protected]
Can items be picked up?
Yes products can be picked up however please take note of the following:
REO is primarily an online business with multiple warehouses around the country. Therefore collections from one of our warehouses MUST be pre-arranged so that we can get your order ready.
- After your order is placed, we need to arrange the collection with our suppliers and their warehouses. This takes time. Please do not go to a supplier's warehouse before we have provided a collection number and a collection window or else you will not be able to collect your items.
You must check the 'package dimensions' of the product(s) purchased to ensure they will fit in or on your vehicle.
Any damages which occur in transportation (by You) such as refrigeration gas leaks and/or breakages are not covered under the standard warranty and the subsequent repair costs will not be borne by REO.