Mensa Heating Vireoo Infrared Heater Table SKU: MH-Vireoo
Leaves warehouse in 1-3 business days
Mensa heaters are unlike any heater you have seen before. Infrared technology is used to generate lots of warmth in a very small form factor and without any gas bottles or heavy electrical connections. Mensa heaters are waterproof (IP44) and built tough to withstand daily life at home, work or out in the open. Powered by a regular household plug, there is very little setup required and the heating panels are completely safe to touch by kids, pets or to leave turned on nearby furniture.
Vireoo is an eco-friendly outdoor heater that extends your patio-season way beyond the normal summer evenings.
SAFE TOUCH by MENSA HEATING
Our heaters are the only one of its kind to have SAFE TOUCH, and thereby we see MENSA HEATING's products as the safest outdoor heaters in the world!
With its unique patent-pending technology MENSA HEATING is able to provide products with SAFE TOUCH, which allows you to touch the heaters at all times. Thanks to Danish engineering, we have managed to invent this unique function, which has been carried out to all our models.
Read more here.
***Table top not included***
Power Consumption: 550W
Power Source AC: 220-240V
Protection Class: IP44
Lamp Type: Infrared Quartz Shortwave
Lamp Life Cycle: 5,000 to 7,000 hours of use
Grill: Patent Pending "Safe to Touch"
- We deliver Monday to Friday, during regular business hours.
After dispatching your order with our suppliers, delivery times are approximately:
2-3 business days for metro Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane
3-5 business days for Adelaide, Gold Coast, Wollongong and Newcastle
5-10 business days for Perth
7-14 business days for all other regions
- For large items, couriers will call you the day before delivery to arrange an approximate delivery window. We use private couriers for all deliveries including TNT, StarTrack, Cope Sensitive Freight, AirRoad and others, depending on the items and your location.
Deliveries are made to your front/back door or loading bay (Kerbside)
If you require In-Store Delivery, please complete this form
- Once you’ve completed your purchase, our system will process your order and send you an email to confirm we have received your information. In the unlikely event that we have to change anything about your order, we'll be in touch asap.
- Your tracking number will be sent a couple days after your order has been processed and you will be able to self-monitor your delivery on the courier's website. If you need any assistance, you can always call or email us for support
- If you require removal of old appliances, setup or connection of fridges, dishwashers, combi ovens, gas equipment or even grease traps, we have service partners who offer installation services. For a quick quote, please complete the Appliance Installation Form For more info please visit our delivery information page.
Warranty: 12 Months
Experiencing an issue with this product?
Please complete this form and we will forward your request to the manufacturer's service department right away
Ordered the wrong product or changed your mind?
Our priority is our customers however we have to respect our suppliers' strict returns policies. We live in a world of high volumes and slim margins to keep prices down. For these reasons, our suppliers charge 25% restocking fees if you change your mind about a purchase or order the wrong item and then want to exchange it for another.
If your order needs to be re-routed or returned to its warehouse(s) of origin after being collected by a courier, many additional people become involved to faciliate your return.
Unless there is transit damage, a manufacturing defect or a mistake on our end, you will be responsible for any re-delivery and restocking fees.
If you have any questions about the product or want to confirm any details at all, please contact us before ordering.