Polar G-Series Countertop Prep Fridge 8x 1/3GN SKU: GD877-A
Leaves warehouse in 1-3 business days
Practical, reliable and versatile - this Polar G-Series countertop prep fridge can hold up to eight 1/3GN gastronorm pans (sold separately) beneath a safe and hygienic glass surround. Perfect for displaying chilled food, ingredients or toppings, it excels in busy fast food restaurants, delis, supermarkets and more. For the ventilation system to work effectively, it requires a 20cm gap to walls or objects - or further if that object is a heat source.
Polar G-Series kitchen refrigeration is designed for everyday commercial use in demanding professional environments. With strong commercial construction and hard-working compressors, choose G-Series refrigeration if you need a long-lasting, hard-working unit which will be accessed frequently.
- Capacity 8 x 1/3 GN
- Dimensions 435(H) x 1800(W) x 395(D)mm
- Dimensions - internal 155(H) x 1445(W) x 305(D)mm
- Dimensions - insulation 40mm
- Finish - external Stainless steel and glass
- Output 150W. 1A
- Power Type 230V. 150W. 1A
- Refrigerant R290
- Temperature Range 2°C to 8°C
- Voltage 230V
- Warranty 2 Years
- Weight 72kg
- 8 x 1/3 GN capacity (GN pans sold separately)
- CFC free
- User-friendly digital temperature controls and display
- Glass sneeze screen surround
- Sturdy feet allow easy positioning
- Manual defrost mode
- Continual evaporator prevents water build-up
- Some assembly required (glass)
- Maximum ambient temperature: 32°C
- Please note: This unit is not suitable for use in a mobile environment, including mobile catering vehicles.
|Door Fill type||Rear Sliding|
|External Material||Stainless steel|
|Power||230V. 150W. 1A|
Warranty: 24 Months
Experiencing an issue with this product?
Please complete this form and we will forward your request to the manufacturer's service department right away
Ordered the wrong product or changed your mind?
Our priority is our customers however we have to respect our suppliers' strict returns policies. We live in a world of high volumes and slim margins to keep prices down. For these reasons, our suppliers charge 25% restocking fees if you change your mind about a purchase or order the wrong item and then want to exchange it for another.
If your order needs to be re-routed or returned to its warehouse(s) of origin after being collected by a courier, many additional people become involved to faciliate your return.
Unless there is transit damage, a manufacturing defect or a mistake on our end, you will be responsible for any re-delivery and restocking fees.
If you have any questions about the product or want to confirm any details at all, please contact us before ordering.