Polar C-Series Countertop Ice Machine 15kg Output SKU: G620-A
A stylish, well-constructed portable ice machine from the Polar C-Series, designed for stress-free operation in small bars, cafes and restaurants. As a manual fill machine, there's no need for a permanent water connection - simply lift the lid, add water and fresh ice will fill the internal removable basket (holding approximately 120 cubes).
The front panel allows you to select different sizes of ice as required. You can also manually start or stop cycles depending on demand, and a scoop is supplied. Ensure you maintain a 20cm gap between the machine itself and the wall to allow the ventilation system to function effectively. Please note - this unit is not suitable for use directly next to a heat source. The maximum ambient temperature is 38°C.
Polar C-Series ice machines are designed for professional use in less demanding environments. Choose C-Series for small-scale ice production or for areas where a mains water connection isn't easily available.
- Capacity Capacity: Bin 2kg, water tank 3.9Ltr
- Dimensions 415(H) x 365(W) x 420(D)mm
- Material Stainless steel
- Finish - external Stainless steel
- Output 15kg/24hr
- Power Type 220-240V. 150W. 0.7A single phase
- Refrigerant R134a
- Voltage 230V
- Warranty 1 Year Parts & Labour
- Weight 18kg
- 2kg food safe ice storage bin
- Easy-clean construction
- User-friendly push-button controls
- Lid improves efficiency and hygiene
- Sturdy feet allow countertop positioning
- Manual defrost
- Manual fill - no water or drainage connection required
- Dispenses small, medium or large ice cubes
- Produces up to 12 bullet shaped cubes every 10 minutes
- Supplied with food-safe ice scoop
- Please note: This unit is not suitable for use in a mobile environment, including mobile catering vehicles
- Maximum ambient temperature: 38°C
|External Material||Stainless steel|
|Power||220-240V. 150W. 0.7A single phase|
Warranty: 12 Months
Experiencing an issue with this product?
Please complete this form and we will forward your request to the manufacturer's service department right away
Ordered the wrong product or changed your mind?
Our priority is our customers however we have to respect our suppliers' strict returns policies. We live in a world of high volumes and slim margins to keep prices down. For these reasons, our suppliers charge 25% restocking fees if you change your mind about a purchase or order the wrong item and then want to exchange it for another.
If your order needs to be re-routed or returned to its warehouse(s) of origin after being collected by a courier, many additional people become involved to faciliate your return.
Unless there is transit damage, a manufacturing defect or a mistake on our end, you will be responsible for any re-delivery and restocking fees.
If you have any questions about the product or want to confirm any details at all, please contact us before ordering.