Bonvue Heated Wet 8 X 1/2 Pan Bain Marie Square Countertop Display BM14SD SKU: BM14SD
Leaves warehouse in 1-3 business days
Heated Wet 8 x × ½ Pan Bain Marie Square Countertop Display - BM14SD
This bain marie unit also comes with pan dividers, Italian-made heating elements, toughened glass with optimal viewing capacity of your culinary craft, sliding rear doors, overhead heating lamps, safety lock valve drains and a streamlined interior for easy cleaning. Federal Hospitality Equipment is your one stop for these premium bain maries "� a highly unique unit within the catering equipment industry.
All Stainless Steel
Heated: 35 to 85°C
- Thermostat Contro
- Easy to Clean
- Temp. Read-Out
- Drain Valves
- Air Insulated Tank with Double Skin Stainless Steel Construction in Satin Finish
- All Units Complete with Rear Sliding Doors on Rollers for Council Compliance
- In-Tank Temperature Probes for Accurate Measurement and Lower Running Costs
- Multiple Element Design for Reliable Operation and Even Temperature
- Improved Infra-Red Heat Lamp Configuration for Optimum Heat & Light
- Toughened Glass on All Sides for Maximum Safety
- Rectangular Base to Easily Drop in to Bench Cut-Out
- Optimum Visibility of Product - No Unsightly Corner Post to Front
- Mechanical Thermostat Temperature Control
- Takes 8 × 1/2 Gastronorm Pans Up to 100mm Deep, Double row (Sold Separately)
* Hot Food Holding Cabinets Only, Not Designed to Heat Product
* 15A plug required
2 Years Parts and Labour + 2 Years Parts only Warranty with Product Registration
|Power||240V; 2.5kW; 10A outlet required|
Warranty: 12 Months
Experiencing an issue with this product?
Please complete this form and we will forward your request to the manufacturer's service department right away
Ordered the wrong product or changed your mind?
Our priority is our customers however we have to respect our suppliers' strict returns policies. We live in a world of high volumes and slim margins to keep prices down. For these reasons, our suppliers charge 25% restocking fees if you change your mind about a purchase or order the wrong item and then want to exchange it for another.
If your order needs to be re-routed or returned to its warehouse(s) of origin after being collected by a courier, many additional people become involved to faciliate your return.
Unless there is transit damage, a manufacturing defect or a mistake on our end, you will be responsible for any re-delivery and restocking fees.
If you have any questions about the product or want to confirm any details at all, please contact us before ordering.