Griddles are a type of cooking appliance with a flat surface. Heated directly by gas or electric burners beneath the cooking surface, griddles come in freestanding and bench top models. Depending on your cooking requirements and available space (footprint) you can find a griddle perfect to match your commercial kitchen.
Why bench top griddles stand out
Griddles provide a characteristic flavor and crispy texture to all the food that is cooked on them. Also, as their surfaces are usually very wide, you can cook large servings in one go without having to squeeze all the food in.
They are perfect for all types of foods. Griddle-cooked burgers, steaks, pancakes, and fish are just some of the dishes you can delight your clients with.
Their flat and smooth surface makes all the fat slide off them, so it is very easy to clean them with just a paper towel or a piece of cloth.
This is also one of the features that helps to give griddle-cooked meals a special flavor. Because of the flat surface of the griddles, all foods are cooked in their own juices. Eating vegetables has never been so delicious!
Types of griddles
Most models heat the surface either with gas or electricity. Electric griddles usually come with single-phase inputs or three-phase ones. Of course, the more phases they have, the faster the device will heat up and be ready to use.
Each of these types of griddles has their pros and cons. Benchtop gas griddles, for instance, heat up faster and more evenly than electric ones. Yet, they require thorough care, as they have a very delicate and intricate system. Failing to do this may lead to malfunctioning and, in extreme cases, even explosions.
Benchtop electric griddles, on the other hand, are usually cheaper because their system is simpler. Also, they do not release as much heat as gas-powered ones, which makes them more comfortable for cooking in high temperatures.
To conduct heat efficiently, all benchtop griddles are made of metal, mostly A36 steel, stainless steel or composites of stainless and aluminum.
If you own a business, you may want to consider investing in a commercial griddle. They are just like residential ones, but with more capacity. This means that they can be used to cook several other types of food. While the smaller ones are usually used only for burgers and pancakes, the bigger ones are much more flexible. You could, for example, use them to saute onions or fry hash browns.
Finding good commercial electric griddles in Australia at fair prices may be a challenge. This is where we come to help. Our wide catalogue includes products for all types of needs. Whether you are looking for a Roband griddle or an Apuro counterline griddle, you can find it here.
We also accommodate different budgets. That is why our products are offered both new and second-hand. Pre-owned griddles, of course, have been refurbished and tested to ensure that they meet the same quality standards that the new ones do.
If you are in a hurry, you can even get our products on the same day. To apply for this type of delivery, you will need to place the order before noon. And if you have any doubt about one of our products, how to purchase, or anything else, you can always get in touch with one of our representatives to help you.
Another important aspect to mention is that all our benchtop griddles are covered by our 3-month warranty. So, should any problem arise with a product acquired in our site, you can rely on our service to help you solve it.Read Less
Items 1-12 of 18
- Anvil Flat Top Griddle 400MmWAS $440.00 WAS $342.10 $311.00
356(w) x 240(h) x 450(d)mm
- Benchstar FT Stainless Steel Electric GirddleWAS $460.90 WAS $359.97 $327.25
550(W) x 230(H) x 450(D)mm
- Apuro Stainless Steel Griddle Au PlugWAS $467.39 WAS $417.00 $379.09
525(W) x 200(H) x 450(D)mm
- Benchstar Single Control Electric Griddle With Hot Plate 400mmWAS $592.90 WAS $503.97 $458.15
400(W) x 270(H) x 540(D)mm
- Benchstar Single Control Electric Griddle With Hot Plate 550mmWAS $636.90 WAS $541.37 $492.15
550(W) x 270(H) x 540(D)mm
- Anvil Flat Top Griddle 600MmWAS $704.00 WAS $577.28 $524.80
623(w) x 240(h) x 532(d)mm
- Benchstar Stainless Steel Electric Griddle With Splash GuardWAS $702.90 WAS $582.00 $529.09
730(W) x 220(H) x 495(D)mm
- Apuro Counter Top Electric Griddle - 2900watt 230V Au PlugWAS $714.89 WAS $647.17 $588.34
742(W) x 241(H) x 462(D)mm
- Roband Griddle - Medium ProductionWAS $801.90 WAS $690.00 $627.27
538(W) X 443(D) X 263(H)mm
- Roband Griddle - High ProductionWAS $841.50 WAS $723.00 $657.27
538(W) X 443(D) X 263(H)mm
- Benchstar Double Control Electric Griddle With Hot Plate 610mmWAS $966.90 WAS $821.87 $747.15
610(W) x 270(H) x 540(D)mm
- Benchstar Triple Control Electric Griddle With Hot Plate 760mmWAS $1,043.90 WAS $887.32 $806.65
760(W) x 270(H) x 540(D)mm