Apuro Rice Cooker 13 Ltr SKU: J300-A
Leaves warehouse in 1-3 business days
If you need to steam bulk quantities of short or long grain rice, look no further than the Apuro six litre commercial rice cooker. Designed for performance, efficiency and reliability, the steamer quickly creates deliciously fluffy rice and then keeps it warm and ready to serve for extended periods.
The rice cooker is exceptionally easy to use. Simply add up to six litres of uncooked rice to the non-stick bowl. Then, add the water, close the lid and switch on. Within no time, you have up to 13 litres of rice (around 52 x 250ml servings) ready to go - perfect for takeaways, restaurants, food courts and more. Rice measure and utensils included, as well as a handy silicone liner to ease cleaning.
Please note: the cooker is designed to cook bulk quantities of rice. Please double check dimensions before purchase.
- Capacity 13Ltr Cooked Rice / 6Ltr Dry Rice
- Dimensions 345(H) x 460(W) x 400(D)mm
- Dimensions - internal Inner pot: 200(H) x 300 (Ã˜)mm
- Material Stainless Steel
- Finish - external Stainless steel lid and body
- Output 52 portions of rice
- Power Type 1.95kW, 220 - 240V, 50hz, 4.2 Amp single phase
- Voltage 220-240V
- Warranty 1 Year
- Weight 10.4kg
- Auto switch from cook to warm
- Extra heavy-duty non-stick inner pot
- Spatula and rice measure included
- Stay-cool handles
- Stainless steel lid and body
- Approx 35-40 min cooking time (white rice)
- Lid includes condensation collection container
- Fuse temperature:216C
- Thermostat (cooked off):155C
Warranty: 12 Months
Experiencing an issue with this product?
Please complete this form and we will forward your request to the manufacturer's service department right away
Ordered the wrong product or changed your mind?
Our priority is our customers however we have to respect our suppliers' strict returns policies. We live in a world of high volumes and slim margins to keep prices down. For these reasons, our suppliers charge 25% restocking fees if you change your mind about a purchase or order the wrong item and then want to exchange it for another.
If your order needs to be re-routed or returned to its warehouse(s) of origin after being collected by a courier, many additional people become involved to faciliate your return.
Unless there is transit damage, a manufacturing defect or a mistake on our end, you will be responsible for any re-delivery and restocking fees.
If you have any questions about the product or want to confirm any details at all, please contact us before ordering.