AG Electric Convection Oven - GN 1/1 Trays SKU: AG-FEM04NEGNV
AG Equipment is proud to present our latest range of commercial convection ovens for professional cooking. Designed and manufactured entirely in Italy, our ovens provide, stylish design, European functionality and superior quality.
For perfectly uniform cooking, maximum health and safety, and easy maintenance, our latest 4 tray (GN 1/1) commercial electric convection oven would make a great addition to any commercial kitchen.
- 304 grade Stainless Steel both inside and out, with external Scotch Bright finishing
- Comes with 4 x GN 1-1 size racks ( holds max of 4 racks/trays )
- Rounded corners in the cooking chamber for easy cleaning
- Double motor and double fans
- Internal global diffusion ventilation system
- Stainless Steel tubular handle
- Analogue timer and temperature controls ( 60 minute / 280°C )
- Internal lighting
- Cold glass door with removable internal glass (low emissivity)
- Removable anti-tipping support guides
- Interlocking door gasket
- CE Approved
|Temperature range||+0° / +280°|
|Package dimension (mm)||720(w) x 720(d) x 720(h)|
|Product dimension (mm)||686(w) x 660(d) x 580(h)|
|Voltage||220V - 240V|
|Input Power||3200 - 3700 W|
|Product Weight||37 kg|
|Shipping Weight||45 kg|
|Warranty||12 Month Parts & Labour|
|Power||3200 - 3700 W|
Warranty: 12 Months
Experiencing an issue with this product?
Please complete this form and we will forward your request to the manufacturer's service department right away
Ordered the wrong product or changed your mind?
Our priority is our customers however we have to respect our suppliers' strict returns policies. We live in a world of high volumes and slim margins to keep prices down. For these reasons, our suppliers charge 25% restocking fees if you change your mind about a purchase or order the wrong item and then want to exchange it for another.
If your order needs to be re-routed or returned to its warehouse(s) of origin after being collected by a courier, many additional people become involved to faciliate your return.
Unless there is transit damage, a manufacturing defect or a mistake on our end, you will be responsible for any re-delivery and restocking fees.
If you have any questions about the product or want to confirm any details at all, please contact us before ordering.