AG Four Burner Gas Cooktop Range with Oven - 610mm width - Natural Gas SKU: AG-AGST4-OV-NG
Part of AG Equipment’s gas cooking series, our AGST-OV range of heavy duty commercial cooktops with ovens provide a stylish and high quality experience in any commercial kitchen Constructed from high quality stainless steel, with Robertshaw controls and valves, our gas cook top ranges make a great addition to your kitchen.
The AG Equipment gas products with ovens, come with Oceana GasMark, IAPMA-R&T Gas Safety Certification meeting Australian gas products standards under certificate GMK 10515
Backed by AG Equipment 2 year parts and labour warranty you can be sure you are buying the highest quality commercial kitchen equipment from a trusted Australian supplier.
- Constructed from high quality 304 grade stainless steel (Front back and sides)
- Stainless steel kick plate including back guard and tall stainless-steel splash back
- Stainless steel tubing for burners & pilots
- Robertshaw heavy duty thermostat, controls and components
- Standby pilots with standard flame failure feature
- Stylish and easy to clean stainless steel knobs and handle
- Adjustable stainless steel legs
- ¾ Inch (19mm) gas inlet
- Gas hoses and regulator included (??)
- Cook Top
- Manual Ignition
- 4 Burner ( 26 Mj output per burner )
- Easy to use low to high temp controls
- Heavy duty matte black cast iron trivets
- 100% safety shot off for oven
- Heavy duty Robert Shaw USA thermostat
- Multi-position oven rack guides and single chrome oven rack included
- Static Oven
- Piezo ignitors
- 25.3 Mj output
|Gas Type||Natural Gas|
|No. of Burners||4|
|Product dimension (mm)||610(w) x 790(d) x 1165(h)|
|Package dimension (mm)||675(w) x 990(d) x 1050(h)|
|Internal Oven dimension (mm)||508(w) x 660(d) x 356(h)|
|Gas Consumption (MJ/h)||110|
|Product Weight||137 kg|
|Shipping Weight||185 kg|
|Warranty||2 Years Parts & Labour|
Warranty: 2 Years
Experiencing an issue with this product?
Please complete this form and we will forward your request to the manufacturer's service department right away
Ordered the wrong product or changed your mind?
Our priority is our customers however we have to respect our suppliers' strict returns policies. We live in a world of high volumes and slim margins to keep prices down. For these reasons, our suppliers charge 25% restocking fees if you change your mind about a purchase or order the wrong item and then want to exchange it for another.
If your order needs to be re-routed or returned to its warehouse(s) of origin after being collected by a courier, many additional people become involved to faciliate your return.
Unless there is transit damage, a manufacturing defect or a mistake on our end, you will be responsible for any re-delivery and restocking fees.
If you have any questions about the product or want to confirm any details at all, please contact us before ordering.