AG 1300 Litre Upright Double Door Stainless Steel Door Freezer SKU: AG-GNX1400BT
Leaves warehouse in 1-3 business days
This well-appointed upright freezer is a workhorse for your busy commercial kitchen. Keeping your precious products frozen even from frequent usage. This unit is constructed from high quality stainless steel, featuring self-closing door, which are lockable to secure its contents during unattended periods. It also comes with heavy-duty caster wheels for ease of placement and manoeuvrability within your premises. This freezer offers 1400L of storage with five adjustable shelves per door affording a fully configurable solution for your freezer requirements.
This freezer is equipped with a SECOP compressor which has automated defrosting feature. It also has an industry standard DIXELL digital temperature controller fitted for ease of use. With an ambient temperature of up to 43°C, it is ideal for restaurants, pubs, and other hospitality venues.
R290 Refrigerant is non-toxic, natural, and free of ozone depleting properties. R290 is one of the most climate friendly and cost-effective refrigerants available. Fridges and Freezers using this refrigerant are more efficient and can reduce you overall energy costs by up to 28%.
When you buy from AG Equipment, you know you are getting a twenty-four-month parts and labour warranty from a trusted Australian supplier.
- Stainless steel
- Two doors
- DIXELL LED controller and display
- Stainless steel body and doors
- 1400L capacity
- 5 adjustable wire shelves per door
- Centre shelf connectors
- Pre-installed castor wheels
- 43°C ambient temperature
- SECOP compressor - SC21CNX.2
- Temperatures between -18°C and -22°C
- Electronic temperature control
- Fan-forced ventilated cooling
- Lockable doors
Installation and Maintenance
- This unit must be placed leaving clearance for ventilation. Please refer to the user manual for details.
- For optimal performance and longevity, the condenser filter on this unit must be cleaned monthly.
NOTE:- We are in the process of updating images for the new X-series product line. Current product images are of the old model and for illustration purposes only, actual products may differ in appearance. Product description and specifications are fully updated to the X-series product line.
|Temperature range||-18°c to -22 °c|
|Ambient temperature||43°c / 65% Humidity|
|Voltage||220V - 240V|
|Energy Consumption||12.7 kWh/24hr|
|Product dimension (mm)||1480(w) x 830(d) x 2010(h)|
|Internal Dimension||1360(w) x 700(d) x 1400(h)|
|Package dimension (mm)||1505(w) x 855(d) x 2070(h)|
|Product Weight||174 Kg|
|Shipping Weight||220 Kg|
|Warranty||2 Years Parts & Labour|
- We deliver Monday to Friday, during regular business hours.
After dispatching your order with our suppliers, delivery times are approximately:
2-3 business days for metro Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane
3-5 business days for Adelaide, Gold Coast, Wollongong and Newcastle
5-10 business days for Perth
7-14 business days for all other regions
- For large items, couriers will call you the day before delivery to arrange an approximate delivery window. We use private couriers for all deliveries including TNT, StarTrack, Cope Sensitive Freight, AirRoad and others, depending on the items and your location.
Deliveries are made to your front/back door or loading bay (Ground floor only)
If you require In-Store Delivery, please complete this form
- Once you’ve completed your purchase, our system will process your order and send you an email to confirm we have received your information. In the unlikely event that we have to change anything about your order, we'll be in touch asap.
- Your tracking number will be sent a couple days after your order has been processed and you will be able to self-monitor your delivery on the courier's website. If you need any assistance, you can always call or email us for support
- If you require removal of old appliances, setup or connection of fridges, dishwashers, combi ovens, gas equipment or even grease traps, we have service partners who offer installation services. For a quick quote, please complete the Appliance Installation Form For more info please visit our delivery information page.
Warranty: 12 Months
Experiencing an issue with this product?
Please complete this form and we will forward your request to the manufacturer's service department right away
Ordered the wrong product or changed your mind?
Our priority is our customers however we have to respect our suppliers' strict returns policies. We live in a world of high volumes and slim margins to keep prices down. For these reasons, our suppliers charge 25% restocking fees if you change your mind about a purchase or order the wrong item and then want to exchange it for another.
If your order needs to be re-routed or returned to its warehouse(s) of origin after being collected by a courier, many additional people become involved to faciliate your return.
Unless there is transit damage, a manufacturing defect or a mistake on our end, you will be responsible for any re-delivery and restocking fees.
If you have any questions about the product or want to confirm any details at all, please contact us before ordering.