AG 1000L Double Door Upright Display Fridge - Glass Door SKU: AG-CU1000TNG
Our twin glass door commercial upright display refrigerator is ideal for restaurants, cafes, bars, clubs, pubs, and has even been installed in homes around Australia. With 4 adjustable shelves our refrigerator offers a full 1000 litres of storage capacity. This item come equipped with caster wheels.
- Double glazed, lockable door
- Self-closing glass doors ensure the contents remain cool and fresh even in busy kitchen
- Integrated top mounted light box for advertising
- Internal LED lighting
- 4 easily adjustable shelves on each side allow you to fit those larger than normal items.
- Carel LED displays and electronic temperature controls which can be set to be between 2°C and 8°C.
- Fan Forced Ventilated Cooling
- Frost Free with Automated Defrosting System
- Huayi Compressor
- Powder coated body
- Approvals include: CE , GS & RoHs
- 43°c Ambient Temperature
|Temperature range||2°C to 8°C|
|Voltage||220V - 240V|
|Energy Consumption||5.6 kWh/24hr|
|Product dimension (mm)||1140(w) x 2025(h) x 725(d)|
|Internal Dimension||1033(w) x 1561(h) x 545(d)|
|Package dimension (mm)||1180(w) x 2100(h) x 770(d)|
|Product Weight||155 kg|
|Shipping Weight||175 kg|
|Warranty||12 Month Parts & Labour|
|Door Fill type||Hinged|
|Number Of Doors||2|
Warranty: 12 Months
Experiencing an issue with this product?
Please complete this form and we will forward your request to the manufacturer's service department right away
Ordered the wrong product or changed your mind?
Our priority is our customers however we have to respect our suppliers' strict returns policies. We live in a world of high volumes and slim margins to keep prices down. For these reasons, our suppliers charge 25% restocking fees if you change your mind about a purchase or order the wrong item and then want to exchange it for another.
If your order needs to be re-routed or returned to its warehouse(s) of origin after being collected by a courier, many additional people become involved to faciliate your return.
Unless there is transit damage, a manufacturing defect or a mistake on our end, you will be responsible for any re-delivery and restocking fees.
If you have any questions about the product or want to confirm any details at all, please contact us before ordering.